Sunday, January 27, 2013

香香,

Sadly, yesterday my chrome and IE was down. Can't do an update on Saturday. Well shall update for 2 days today. Firstly, Saturday was really boring. The whole day nothing to do, nothing to watch. Just facing the laptop the whole day. Totally slacked for the whole Saturday till dinner time. Cooked pasta for dinner. Think I cooked too much. The food totally cannot finish and now it's in the fridge. After dinner, went back to my room to slack again. Well, in the end, quarreled on the phone. Totally just don't know what girls think. Complicated.

Today started with basketball. Went to Arizona State University in the morning for ball. Totally shag from ball today. Although it was about 1 hour of balling, it felt like forever. Time is ticking so slow today. Miss you for the past 2 days. Always asking myself if you are doing good now. Wish I had a way to know. After ball, went for lunch with my sir's son at panda express. Ate pretty little today. Just don't feel like eating much today. Looks like I'm on diet. Went home afterwards. Rest again for the day and went out for dinner. Had japanese food for dinner. It's really good. Enjoy eating dinner today. Although japanese food reminds me of us, I know time can never turn back again. Well, I'll just let fate decide if our path will ever cross again. Maybe God have a plan for both of us. I guess only time will tell.

Loves,
备备

No comments:

Post a Comment