,
Been a long while and still no sign from you. Days are getting longer each day but yet time doesn't stay for me. Watched both episode 27 and 28. I must say, the show is getting exciting. How I wish my life is the same as them. At least I can stand up for the weaker people. Although nothing special happened today, still glad that things are going smoothly for the CNY celebration. Got the poster done up and pasted onto the walls. Now all that's left is to send out e-mails and the menu to be printed. Looks like next week will be a busy week. Hope life is good for you now. Been driving past many churches lately. Maybe I should drop in on one and listen to the pastor preach? I wonder if the church here is really better? Maybe I should go in and listen. At least I will be able to decide myself. Well time is my friend. So I shall leave all for time to tell.
Loves,
No comments:
Post a Comment